My sister graduated from college as a nurse in April and 5 months later, finally, found a job (as she would say :).
My cousin had a second baby girl in May, who is truly a blessing to all of us and a miracle that she was a girl. God truly has His hand in everything, even if the people who it happens to don't really believe in Him...
Two 4-year-old cousins just being 4!
My grandma turned 80 and we had a nice gathering for her. Even some out-of-town family was able to make it :)
My family had 2 weddings, even though I don't agree with either circumstance, I am happy that each found happiness.
The best part for me though was having a truly wonderful visit with my family when I went home for Christmas.
I look forward to the challenges and new adventures that will present themselves in 2012.
My goals for this year:
Spiritually: To pick-up my "church shopping" again this year...after slacking on that for so many months I really do need to find a church to attend.
Physically: To start exercising more regularly. (Not that I believe I'm overweight or anything of the like, but I believe that exercising will help me to just feel better over-all!)
I would also love to be able to slow down and just enjoy life more, enjoy what God has given to me, enjoy the beauty that He has created all around.
Sunset from Fall 2011
Do you set goals for yourself?
I hope for a blessed 2012 for each of you, one that you allow God to guide you through.
Blessings in Christ,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Please be respectful with your comments as not everyone reading this blog comes from the same background.
Blessings in Christ,
Chelsea