Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dreams...

At lunch on Monday I was asked if I believe in dreams. Well, in a sense, of course. Everyone dreams while they sleep, and some even while they're awake :) But do I believe my dreams tell me of some things going to happen in my life? Not really. At least none of my dreams so far have seemed to forecast anything that will happen in my life...at least of significance. I dreamt one time I would be called into work on Friday, but it was Thursday that I was called in for :)

I know dreams can be a message from God and I don't doubt it; I'm sure most of us have heard of Joseph in the book of Genesis who had the ability to interpret dreams for others. The lady who asked if I believed in dreams says she will have the dream and then a while later when something happens, she wonders if she's re-living part of her life and realizes that she had a dream about it before.

Have you ever had that feeling of going through the same event twice only to realize one of those times was in your dreams recently?

Blessings in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please be respectful with your comments as not everyone reading this blog comes from the same background.

Blessings in Christ,

Chelsea