Friday, March 11, 2011

Ten Best Decisions a Woman Can Make

I was glancing through a book at work one day and this title stood out to me. Really? The 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make? I didn't read much except for the table of contents so I am not sure if it is a Chistian based book or not, but I think we can make it a Christian based book just based off what this author says are the 10 best decisions.

1. Decide to decide
2. Decide to be authentic
3. Decide to get over it
4. Decide to turn up the truth
5. Decide to maximize me
6. Decide to be successful in each situation
7. Decide to live by love
8. Decide to take good care of me
9. Decide to be daring
10. Decide to leave a legacy

These may not seem too much like Christian statements, but how can we re-phrase them so that they will apply to Christian living?

1. Decide to follow Jesus
2. Decide to be truthful in everything I do
3. Decide to forgive
4. Decide to share the Truth -- God's Truth
5. Decide to maximize my understanding of the Word
6. Decide to obey God's Word and be "successful" in His eyes
7. Decide to live by love, by God's love, and to love others as I am loved by God
8. Decide to take care of me, first - spiritually and then physically
9. Decide to share the Word of God with others
10. Decide to raise my children in a Christian home

Is there another way that you can think of to change these decisions into Christian decisions? I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Blessings in Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please be respectful with your comments as not everyone reading this blog comes from the same background.

Blessings in Christ,

Chelsea