It's a fairly simple recipe that will take approx. an hour (including the bake time) to make.
What you need:
A baking pan (either an 8" X 8" - 4 servings - or a bread pan works - 2 servings - well)
Breaded chicken patties (either store bought or homemade)
Pasta Sauce (I use Prego but any brand will do)
Italian mix cheese
Spaghetti noodles
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
...If you are going to make your chicken patties homemade, I would do that now...if you are using frozen patties pull them out of the freezer now so that they can thaw a bit...
2. Cook the spaghetti noodles (I use 1/2 box for 4 servings) al-dente, just short of being soft
3. Drain noodles
4. Put noodles in your baking pan, mix in half the jar of sauce (you want to make sure there is enough sauce so that the noodles will not burn while in the oven)
5. Place your chicken patties on top of the noodles, add more sauce (I end up using nearly a whole jar for 4 servings) and sprinkle the cheese on top -- use as much or as little cheese as you like.
6. Put in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted (usually about 20 minutes)
Enjoy!
Blessings in Christ,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Please be respectful with your comments as not everyone reading this blog comes from the same background.
Blessings in Christ,
Chelsea