The thought that we will never know exactly when Jesus is coming scares me, but I think that God lets it be that way so that we cannot act however we want up until 5 minutes before Jesus comes again. I think we can recognize some of the things that are happening in the world today and try to correlate them to happenings in Revelation, but it does not necessarily mean that is what God intended when he allowed such events to happen. I don't think anyone actually knows when Jesus will return, that is for God to decide and to keep silent from us here on Earth. The people who claim to know exactly when, I don't give them much attention because if they really did know, I would not have been born and we would not be in the year 2011 right now.
Blessings in Christ,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! Please be respectful with your comments as not everyone reading this blog comes from the same background.
Blessings in Christ,
Chelsea