Here I am, starting a blog. The reason? Because I wish to share with women two of the "lost" teachings in the Bible. Headcovering and modest dressing. I say "lost" because so many churches have stopped teaching these two things and have deemed them cultural or no longer necessary.
I have been covering part-time for about a year now and dressing modestly for about six months. I wear skirts 99% of the time; there are a few activities where I wear pants, but they are baggy, and I wear them because they are more modest than wearing a skirt. For example, plowing our driveway. Not a very modest thing to do in a skirt...
My goal for this blog? To be able to support women and witness to them in these two areas.
Since I am new at this blogging thing, I am open to any suggestions, comments or questions. I will do my best to address everything suggested and all questions.
Blessings in Christ,
Chelsea
Hello from Briana PC3. I saw you commented on my blog so i had to come on over and say hello!!!! Well off to make well to be honest leftovers. :) Briana
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Briana! Hey, leftovers are wonderful! Except...I don't like them. Hmmm...well I don't like leftovers that have meat in them. Weird, I know, but that's how I am with food -- weird!!
ReplyDelete